Local People, Local Service
We offer many competitive commercial loan products designed to help your business succeed. Our CapitalCare service promise is a pledge to help you make it happen and get it done, quickly and efficiently.
Feel free to contact us to speak with one of our commercial lending specialists about your business financial needs.
We can meet your financing needs with a commercial mortgage when your business is:
- Purchasing a new facility
- Expanding existing facilities
- Making other improvements to existing facilities
Commercial mortgages are available for owner-occupied properties and/or leased investment properties.
Feel free to contact us to speak with a commercial lending specialist and we’ll be happy to help at your convenience.
Lines of Credit
Capital Bank’s lines of credit provide flexibility and can be structured to match the cycle of your business’s needs. The amount of each line is based on the level of your need and the financial condition of your business. Lines of Credit may be used to support:
- Inventory purchases
- Collection of accounts receivable
- Other short-term working capital needs
Feel free to contact us and one of our commercial lending specialists will assist you in applying for a business line of credit.
A business with longer-term financing requirements can often benefit from a Capital Bank Term Loan. These are term loans for specific business purposes with specific amounts.
- A set repayment schedule and a specific maturity date, usually within five years of the original loan date
- We can structure a repayment schedule to accommodate your cash flow cycles
- Loan may be secured with many different types of collateral
Feel free to contact us and a commercial lending specialist will meet with you to discuss your business’s borrowing needs.
There are times when leasing business equipment is more beneficial than purchasing it. If this is your situation, consider our commercial equipment leasing program.
We will hold title to the equipment while your business makes lease payments for a specified period of time. At the conclusion of the lease, your business has the option to buy the equipment. Your business may be able to enjoy some tax benefit related to leasing. Check with your tax advisor.
Feel free to contact us to speak with one of our commercial lending specialists.
Agency Loan Programs
Capital Bank participates in various loan programs for business financing, including but not limited to:
- New York Business Development Corporation (NYBDC) – loans for the construction, renovation or purchase of real estate or purchase of equipment
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – a program that provides guarantees for business loans for working capital, equipment purchases, or the construction, renovation or purchase of real estate
Contact us and one of our commercial lending specialists will meet with you to discuss your business’s borrowing needs.